So I adore all meme’s but I wanted one I could call my own so it got me thinking. I have a big imagination and sometimes its hard to control. So the idea started when I create my first Teaser Tuesday post, I adore that meme which was created by MizB at “Should be Reading Blog”!! When I was picking my teaser after writing it I started take that specific sentence and adding to it, but when I say adding to it I meant like adding to that storyline, even though I knew what came after the sentence I kind of as you can say gave it “an alternate ending” but it would be more like an alternate end to a paragraph. So hence then name I took one sentence and ran with it!! So I want everyone who wants to join to just leave a link and let me know what your Friday Run was you don’t have to post it on Friday but because of the name it would be best if you could.
Anyways here are the Instructions:
Like MizB’s Tuesday Teaser I would like you to pick one to two sentences on a random page of either the book you are currently reading or one you have just finished. So open you book let it fall to a random page and choose the sentence(s) that you would like but please, please I ask of you avoid spoilers or anything that might ruin to book for others. When choosing this sentence(s) make sure you can add to them. Another thing use the characters in the so call book. Even if they are not stated in the specific sentence. Ok so when writing your “Run” add one or two sentences, don’t go overboard as this is someone’s book already. Second last thing add the sentence(s) you want bold and quote them as well add the authors name and book title and page number of the sentence(s). Third thing have fun with it.
Again please do not take advantage as this is someone else’s hard work just play with the sentences and do not change theres.
Example:
Book: Evernight By: Claudia Gray
Page: 97 (13th line)
"That was like dropping a match into a pool of gasoline. The construction worker swaggered closer, and his friends all stood up"As they approached the table Bianca kept anticipating the worst as she tries to stop what she knew was going to happen. What could she have done, as an idea pops in to her head the construction worker strikes...

No comments:
Post a Comment